Established in March 2015, Taupo PCs aims to provide professional, realistic and affordable computer support and services
to the wider Taupo Community. Owned by Cameron Walker, a highly skilled and
knowledgable computer technician with over 15years experience with computers from the days of MS-DOS & Windows 3.1. He's a well
respected member of the local IT Community with a local reputation with honesty and credibility.
- PC or Laptop Repair & Servicing.
- Home & SMB Networking Support.
- ADSL2+ & Ultra-Fast Broadband Support.
- IT Support Helpdesk.
- Wireless & Wired Networking Solutions.
- VoIP Assistance & Setup.
- Digital Home Entertainment & Multimedia Setup.
- NAS & Data Backup Solutions.
- Affordable Ex-Lease Desktops & Laptops for Home & Business.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Virus & Malware Removal & Desktop Security.
- Custom Built Gaming Computers.
- Remote Support.
- General IT Solutions & Consulting.
- Custom Computer Training Solutions.
- Professional Inspection Reports for Insurance Claims or Court Cases.
SuperGold Card Holders Welcome!
Upgrade your existing computer to Windows 10 (while purchasing additional upgrades) & receive Windows 10 for $129.95 (RRP $229)
Exclusions: Must have a suitable laptop or desktop. Apple Macs or older obsolete systems not eligable.
5% Off any Computer Servicing (must include Hardware Upgrades) above $200.
Exclusions: Apple Mac Servicing or Linux Installations.
021 050 7304
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm
3 / 11 Pihanga Street, Taupo 3330
Facebook: GeekRepair NZ